List of SpaceX Contracts
I couldn’t find a list of known SpaceX launch contract values, so I made my own list with all the launches I could find prices for. I’m sure there are some missing so please let me know if you are aware of any other contracts with known values and I can add them.
- I skipped Falcon 1 launches since they’re not relevant these days
- I didn’t include payloads that were contracted for Falcon 1 but ended up launching on Falcon 9 (CASSIOPE, Orbcomm, Formosat-5, etc.) since they’re special cases and don’t reflect real Falcon 9 prices
- I found some commercial launches with estimated contract values but I’ve decided to not include those unless it’s a well-sourced estimate
- I included booster information since it might factor into the launch price
- Dec 21, 2022 – Sentinel-6B contract added
- Aug 31, 2022 – Added the final NASA Crew contract extension
- Jul 20, 2022 – Roman Space Telescope contract added (Falcon Heavy)
- Jun 9, 2022 – Added the NASA Crew contract extension
- Sep 10, 2021 – GOES-U contract added (Falcon Heavy)
- Aug 21, 2021 – USSF-52 contract value was increased by $19.2M
- Jul 23, 2021 – Europa Clipper FH contract added
Thanks for the great job you do.
You’re welcome, I’m glad you like it. 🙂
Thanks for the data! I am going to create a post at the SpaceX redit showing how SpaceX is getting an ever bigger share of revenue from the gov’t. Now with Starship HLS and FCC Rural Broadband the scales will tip even more toward USG revenue in 2022.